1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boggi Milano men's db coat in navy, size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mauser, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mauser

mauser Senior member

Up for grabs is a navy Boggi Milano pea coat-ish coat. Size M and unlined. The coat is a little wrinkled from storage, however it is in very good condition and has not seen much use - I've held it as a spare coat at the office and now that I'm not getting to wear it much at all, I'd like to find the coat a new home!

The coat has a belt at waist plus small "belts" at wrists and the collar. Epaulets too. The fabric is 100% cotton, however there is a little coating on the outer and the coat holds at least a light drizzle.

I'm in Finland and will add the postage to your location on top of the asking price, which I btw think is a very fair price - it's a great coat!

Measurements are
    shoulders 46-46,5 cms
    chest 53 cms
    length boc 84-85 cms
    sleeve from shoulder 67 cms

Thanks for looking - let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.