1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bodega - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Former Affiliate Vendor Threads; a Locked Forum.' started by drewtronius, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewtronius

drewtronius Senior member

we are proud to announce our second collaboration with Vans, this time on a three part pack of OG Authentics - let us know what you think!
    [​IMG]

Our design team recently paired up with Vans to create the ‘Coming to America’ Pack. The collection consists of three different and intricately designed OG Authentic LX models. Each color way features patterned fabrics that have African origins. The sneaker comes with an “Off the Wall” branded box and cinch bag with additional raw hyde laces. The Vans logo still appears on the upper, while a hidden Bodega logo is printed on the insole. Other unique features include tortoise shell lace eyelets, top edge leather piping, and gum toes. The collection stays align with our motif; to curate and create, rare quality goods. Releasing this Saturday 6.22.13 for $110/each the collection will be available both in-store and online.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. drewtronius

3. Earnest Hemingway

Earnest Hemingway Senior member

those campus FTBL's are great, but I'm a little bummed neither you guys nor concepts have the tangerine version

4. drewtronius

I didn't even know those existed until I was researching style info on the grey pair to put them online, they do look great for summer

5. drewtronius

6. drewtronius

[​IMG]
    Happy America Day, Bodega family.
    It’s been a busy few weeks leading up to this day of our independence. We had our own collaboration with Vans, the “Coming to America” pack, release to numerous nods and smiles, and saw the latest Lebron releases, the Lebron X “Denim” sell through in a maddening hurry. And don’t forget the Saint Alfred x Asics Gel Lyte IIIs, a highly anticipated drop, which Bodega was lucky enough to be an exclusive stockist for. We also welcomed a new addition to the store, the Japanese brand Cav Empt, whose trippy, 80s-inspired visuals effortlessly harmonize with their introspective designs. And we’re not stopping there…

As you’re getting the grill warmed up and cracking open some refreshments, take a look at our online offerings, and enter the promo code “MURICA” for 20% off your order!
    Don’t worry, if you’re too busy enjoying the fireworks, the code will be effective tomorrow (Friday 7/5) too!
    FYI - the code should be entered after going through PayPal before fully completing your checkout.
    If you’ve got any questions, hit up our Twitter account @bdgastore.

Thanks for supporting your local

7. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Damn thought that said 90% off at first

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

That actually looks outstanding. I've never really gotten into the tech backpack thing, but that company does some great shoulder/bike messenger tote hybrids that are nearly as functional as a Mission Workshop bag, and fits more than the tech ninja look. Cheers, Fok.

9. drewtronius

ahhh yeah we got that one alot with this tile, gotta make it more clear next time around, thanks. we're not going out of business!

10. drewtronius

11. drewtronius

Last edited: Jul 11, 2013
  12. chao

chao Member

Hi, is there a better way to contact the store? The numbers I founds via PayPal and the website don't seem to work.
    I just need to find out the status of my order. Thanks!!

13. drewtronius

hit me at andrew@bdgastore.com with your order number, thanks!

14. drewtronius

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.