• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boat Shoe Thoughts

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like these:
132530_602.jpg

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
I mean, it depends where on the size spectrum you are. If you're between a 10.5 and 11 for the most part, you can probably get away with a 10.5 if you catch my drift. If you're a snug 10.5 normally, i wouldn't get a 10. I hear they stretch some if you really need them too but i am not interested in that. Probably get more heel blisters

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug

Epaulet- WHat's the largest size (in terms of mens sizes) that you have of the silvers? I've seen them worn before on a guy and they look solid.

Hey there - we've got the silver's and gold's up to womens size 10, which is roughly a mens 8.5. If anyone's interested then just drop me a PM, we can ship them.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wth. With all of the eight million boat shoe threads, there isn't an Official thread. Anyway, if there was ever a boat shoe that I would wear again, this would be it.
BOOT-MZ14_V4-BIG.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's all dead animal skin. You mean leather and suede?

I actually would have bought them from revolve today if they had my size...

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if boat shoes are mentioned one more ******* time, i am going to kill someone with my bare hands.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nest.gif
psssst....Kunk..... boat shoes edit: don't kill me

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GOD I LOVE BOAT SHOES!!

not really

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm actually contemplating getting some navy Sperry's because it's about to get so damn hot here and I really dislike sandals. I agree it's a look not everyone can pull off. If it so happens that I fall into that group, I'll be saved by the good graces of Zappos magnificent return policy.

gt33

Reaction score
pretty nasty for whoever gets those returned boat shoes..who wants to wear the same shoes someone else slid their greasy sweaty mits in?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not running a marathon in them, guy.

Besides, you could eat off of my feet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads