1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Boardwalk Empire

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Jekyll, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Some searching indicates some critics thought it was a perfect ending. I shrugged. I also only noticed after the fact that the real Nucky's last name was "Johnson" and in the show they changed it to "thompson". Don't get the point when they used real names for everyone else (at least Lansky, Bugsy, etc.)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  2. upthewazzu

upthewazzu Senior member

I'm willing to let a lot slide given that the writers/producers were given 8 episodes to wrap up an entire series that was probably assumed to have at least 3 more seasons coming. Loved this show, however they really messed up by killing Jimmy Darmody in season 2. It was never the same afterwards, and led them to never really having a singular focus. Also never like the Gillian Darmody storyline, until the end. Then it all kinda made sense. Nucky signed his death wish the minute he handed her over to the Commodor.

3. stimulacra

stimulacra Senior member

[​IMG]

Anyone know what type of jacket this is and where I can find one?