• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boardwalk Empire

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he didn't make it that far but there's a skullie under his fedora

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Nice twist giving him that little kink.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this was the best episode so far this season. Although bringing in Cromwell, an actor that I like a great deal and who is perfect for the show, seems like it's just adding to an already overstuffed cast. The producers have great taste in actors, and it's hard not to like a show that brings together guys like Cromwell, Michael Stuhlbarg, Stephen Root, Michael Kenneth Williams, Michael Shannon, etc., but having so many great actors on the show is getting to be too much of a good thing.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have never pictured Van Alden's wife as a ride or die *****.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I would have never pictured Van Alden's wife as a ride or die *****.

Plus one on that, she came out swinging. It looks like there will be a "fat Jimmy" replacement next episode.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The hit against Rosetti was hilariously inept. Sending one guy against 4? And then, when he's got all three of the other guys (plus the paper boy for some reason) down, he doesn't even go back and finish Rosetti off? Just awful.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I liked the, "You want me to start a war? In New York? Where things actually matter?"

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many takes do you think it took before someone told Chalky to cover his mouth if he felt he was going to laugh.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Way too much of that epi was spent at the whore house. I mean, they even dragged in the character Uncle Junior from the Sopranos plays. Something big at the whore house must be about to happen.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The hit against Rosetti was hilariously inept. Sending one guy against 4? And then, when he's got all three of the other guys (plus the paper boy for some reason) down, he doesn't even go back and finish Rosetti off? Just awful.

+1

Why didn't the gunman just shoot the freaking door the first time when he found out it was locked instead of messing around with the door a few seconds which coincidentally allowed Rossetti enough time to get his gun?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope you recognized the gunman as the obnoxious kid that's always arguing with his bosses (the twat filing the serial numbers off his gun). I was impressed with the wreckage he left though.

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double post

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics