1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT YSL BLACK LEATHER SHEARLING AVIATOR 46

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jonnypav, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnypav

jonnypav Well-Known Member

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/151890859158?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

From the final Yves Saint Laurent collection by Stefano Pilati, this is a superior quality black leather aviator jacket with a removable black lamb fur shearling collar.

Made in Italy, size 46, this piece is made of the most supple black leather that still smells like a new Lexus. It was originally given to me as a gift by the Fashion Editor who I worked with. It remains in brand new, pristine condition, with all of the original tags attached. I have kept it in my closet ever since, inside of a garment bag, as a treasure for the future.

Now, I have relocated to continue my education and this piece is just too beautiful for me to wear. I have many more years before I become an architect, so in the meantime, I would love for this jacket to find its deserved owner. Because it is a brand new and of such high-quality, it will make a special gift for yourself or for a loved one.

The stock fit photographs were taken from Barneys NY. This piece was also bought by Mr. Porter and was sold at $4750 in the original season. A classic, masterful design full of carefully considered details and complex fabrications. The ribbing shows beautifully woven lines and is made of 88% wool 10% nylon and 2% elastane, a sturdy combination that will last a lifetime.

Please refer to the measurements below:

Underarm to underarm 19"
    Shoulder seam straight across back to shoulder seam 16.5"
    Center back from base of collar seam to bottom rib 23.5"
    Sleeve length from top of shoulder seam to bottom rib 26"

I wear a true sample size 48 and this jacket fits me only slightly snug, which is another reason it remains in new, deadstock condition. Please bid with confidence. I take pride in the pieces that I sell and I take my responsibility as a seller very seriously. Please let me know if I may answer any of your questions. I will pack and ship professionally. The $18 shipping surcharge on this auction will include full-price UPS insurance and signature confirmation. Prompt payment is expected and appreciated. Final sale Cyber Monday special.

$1680 SHIPPED, INSURED UPS

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.