• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT Visvim Lhamo Shirt Check GIZA cotton 2 medium ss12

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetourist

Reaction score
brand new with tags and pouch. 100% authentic. size 2 visvim red check lhamo shirt from 2012 made in japan with premium heavy egyptian GIZA cotton. retailed for $650. it pains me to have to sell this shirt but i have to accept that it is too small for me. would fit a US small-medium fine depending on how you want to layer with it. i typically wear a 48/medium and this fits fine in the chest and shoulders but is a little shorter than i'd like it. incredible details and arguably the best quality cotton i've ever seen on a shirt. everything you see in the photos comes with the shirt. free shipping CONUS. feel free to message me for measurements or for additional photos. thanks!

$350 shipped (sent as gift or +4% for paypal fees)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rokowitzky