• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT To Boot New York Adam Derrick Kilburn Boot size 10.5 (fits 10.5-11) $398 Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returningson

Reaction score
Brand new in original Box with sticker tag still attached

Flawed Model (One boot is slightly darker and more uniform in color than the other)

$398.00 Retail

Made in Italy

T. Moro (burnished brown) colorway

Cleanly styled lace-up boot is fashioned with a round toe and shaped from buttery-soft burnished leather.

Leather upper and lining/leather and rubber sole.

These are brand new in their original box. One boot is slightly darker and more uniform in color than the other so there is a subtle color difference. I believe with wear though it will gradually fade away. Pictures accurately reflect current condition. These were a “try-on” floor model so there may be some slight scuffing.

Completely unworn by me. I bought these but they fit large so they didn’t work for me sizing wise. That’s why im selling them.

Length (heel to toe) measures 12.5 Inches X 4.5 Inches at Widest Point

$110 SHIPPED CONUS via USPS Standard Mail with Tracking. Done through paypal. Buyer pays fees. ALL SALES FINAL! NO RETURNS!

First four pictures are stock and of the exact same model. The rest are of the actual boots for sale

btw, these are currently avalible at Nordstroms so if you are worried about sizing, pop in there and try em on!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 112 33.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%