1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT Suitsupply - Final DROPS - Suits, Car Coats, Jacket, and Boots all 40R / 42R, and Size 9

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by JonSmythe, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonSmythe

JonSmythe Well-Known Member

All prices here are final and non-negotiable. Prices are as low as they are going to go (2/9/16). I need the closet space / am moving soon, so these all have to go.

I have lots of very nice, brand new Suitsupply clothing that unfortunately does not fit me properly(willing to swap any 42R for a 40R). Available to meet-up in Manhattan if you don't want to pay shipping - plus I'll knock off 3% paypal fees. Otherwise, all payments made through paypal and shipping requires a signature. Add $15 for shipping CONUS ($5 on wallet).

I have a good amount of positive seller's feedback on eBay, and could do any transactions there, but the 10% eBay fee will have to come out of your end.

All suits, jackets, and coats are BNWT and include Suitsupply garment bag. Boots are BNIB (box is a little beat up).

Blue Car Coat - Retail: $469 - 38R SOLD, 40R - $399 -> $389 -> $369

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Dark Brown Boot - Retail: $319 - - Sz. 9 - $229 -> $210 -> $199

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything Below Is A 42R with a listed 6 inch drop except for the Copenhagen which has a listed 5 inch drop.

York Brown Check Suit - Linen Silk - Retails for $569 -- $439 -> $429 -> $389

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hudson Blue Plain Jacket - Pure Wool - Retails for $399 -- $309 -> $299 -> $289 -> $264

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Havana Blue Plain Suit - Wool Cotton 42R - $399 -> $389 -> $380 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Madison Blue Check Suit - Linen Silk - Retails for $599 -- $499 -> $485 -> $450 -> $428 -- SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Copenhagen Blue Plain Suit - Cotten Linen - Retails for $499 -- $389 -> $369 -> $359 -> $329 SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016

2. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior Member

Looks like all these were picked up from the SuitSupply outlet for resale...nice haul

3. JonSmythe

So perceptive... While wearing my Size 8 Suitsupply boots and 40R Suitsupply jacket to work Friday (that I got at the outlet), I was about to put all the ill fitting, final sale items in the office shredder, when I thought 'geez', somebody may want to buy these. I resisted the temptation and listed them here instead. Sorry, good sir! Next time in the shredder they shall go!

4. fieldofdreams

fieldofdreams Senior Member

Too bad they don't do an outlet more often. You could make a full time job out of it. Good luck.

5. razl

razl Stylish Dinosaur

Not to stick my nose in, but part of what swayed me to include this in Best Of (since I don't normally include things that look like obvious flipping that aren't adding some additional value) is that the seller clearly stated he is willing to swap 42s for 40s. Add in that the SS outlet is a final sale and it looks to me like he took a sizing gamble and lost. It's not like he bought 10 of anything in a range of sizes to resell...

I can't read the seller's mind and I'm not trying to litigate it, but I wanted readers to know that I thought hard about it and that was my take.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016

6. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior Member

Appreciate the comments Razl. While my initial comment may be taken as a little snarky (I'm assuming based on seller's response), I have no issue with the seller's effort to resell hence why I finished with "good haul." Yea, the prices are a decent markup from what was paid at the outlet, but I'm not one to judge sale prices since things will sell if people want them. I guess I was just making an observation more than anything else (and looking for confirmation) but if it's inappropriate to call out something like that, I will not do so anymore.

7. JonSmythe

8. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior Member

I'm with you and that's kinda why I called out the resale. I bought a couple items during the sale and items were selling quickly. Sucks that someone could have gotten a great deal and now has to pay close to retail all because of size uncertainty, especially when it was known that the outlet sale was final sale. I guess the least one could do is sell close to what was paid with a slight markup for shipping and fees. Would be a nice gesture but I understand trying to make a buck since they took the risk.

9. JonSmythe

Photos added - updated inventory.

10. JAEBH

JAEBH Active Member

I have a 42l Hudson posted on ebay starting at $70 that I mayist here that is too heavy a fabric for socal spring summer. If anyone has any ss sportcoats in lighter/normal weight I will trade for sure in 42l. Thx

11. JonSmythe

An extra 10% off total (7% off + 3% off for no paypal) for anyone willing to pick these up from my midtown apt. Need the closet space / don't want to deal with USPS.

12. Sherman90

Sherman90 Distinguished Member

Nice stuff.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.