1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT S2A Navy "Spotted" jacket size 50

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by l1mab3an, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. l1mab3an

l1mab3an Senior member

This jacket is so bad ass, the detail in the spotted pattern is subtle but unique. I am only getting rid of this because I never ever wear it. I have only worn it once, inside, to take a picture with tags attached.
    The Jacket is in mint condition no alterations, tears, smells, etc., jacket is 100% cotton and the lining is 100% acetate,

Fit is a S2A 50, however, if someone needs specific measurements I will do my best to take them.
    (Email S2A for more precise measuring)
    Shoulder=18'
    P2P 21" (I don't know if I'm taking this right, I buttoned it up and just measured across pit.)
    Sleeve Length is just under 26"
    Back length from base of collar down is 29"

This price is a steal, I want someone to rock this bad boy more than once a year :slayer:
    $150 --$125
    Price drop is final!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.