1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT Rick Owens Silk/Viscose SS T-Shirt, Pearl, XS, Naska

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jskidder, Dec 4, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jskidder

jskidder Senior member

BNWT Silk/Viscose SS T-Shirt, Pearl, XS, Naska

Bought last season from LVR in an attempt to add some 'lighter' colored tops to my rotation, but instead it has sat in my closet. This shirt, like others of this fabric from Naska, is actually 85% silk and 15% viscose. In previous seasons and also this fall for Mountain these shirts are 85/15 in favor of viscose, so the ones from Naska are softer and have a much nicer feel to them. Based on the handful of other tops I got in this fabric last season they are also more resistant to pilling.

Size is XS and color is Pearl, which a somewhat difficult to find combination. This one retailed for $315, and these are typically right around $300 and rarely make it to sale. I'm looking for $220 > $200 > $180.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.