1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT Ralph Lauren Black Label Anthony suit grey 46R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fuji, Jan 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuji

fuji Senior member

I have a bunch of brand new Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Black Label suits, jackets and trousers for sale. I will ship world wide. Please add $20 for shipping to the USA, $15 for shipping to Europe and shipping to the UK is free, will combine shipping. Please PM if you live somewhere else and we can work out shipping costs. I am aware photos aren't that great so please let me know if you want better photos and ill send you some. Please Check my other threads for more items.

Brand new with tags Ralph Lauren Grey Black Label Anthony suit. Size 46R with a 7" drop so the trousers are size 39. Trying to get rid of this asap so selling it for $285 + shipping.

Measurements are

pit to pit 23"
    shoulder to shoulder 19.5"
    length from bottom of collar 30.5"
    sleeve length 26"

trousers

waist 19.5"
    rise13"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]