1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT Outerwear, SZ: XS/0 (Phillip Lim, Siki Im, APC, Alexander Wang, and Uniqlo x Undercover)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by jay3429, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay3429

jay3429 Senior member

As you already know, all these items have never been worn. They have been hanging in a closet with their tags still attached (except for the Siki Im, that never came with tags Corrected: It does have tags attached :laugh:). In any case, I only accept Paypal for payments. As far as shipping goes, I ship CONUS $10 flat -- additional items ship free. I can ship internationally but shipping costs will need to be recalculated. Also, if you need more detailed shots of the clothing just PM me. Of course, please only PM me if you're serious about purchasing the item. I'm offering $25 discounts for multiple item purchases (includes cross listings)

Brand: T by Alexander Wang
    Item: Leather Coach's Jacket
    Price: $270
    Size: Extra-Small
    Condition: BNWT (Never worn)
    Description: Washed gray-green calfskin leather jacket with snap button front, band collar, and under forearm patch detail. Leather is buttery smooth. :slayer:
    SOLD

Brand: A.P.C.
    Item: Beige Canadienne Corduroy Jacket
    Price: $230
    Size: Small
    Condition: BNWT (Never worn)
    Description: Beautiful coat. 100% Cotton.
    SOLD

Brand: Siki Im
    Item: Wool Blazer
    Price: $180
    Size: 0 (Equivalent to a 34)
    Condition: BNWOT BNWT
    Description: Long sleeve solid gray wool single breasted one hidden button blazer. Notch lapel, front pockets, hidden functional button cuffs, and back side vents. Fully lined with an interior pocket. Exterior: 100% Wool, Interior: 100% Bemberg
    SOLD

Brand: UU (Uniqlo x Undercover)
    Item: Down Jacket
    Price: $80
    Condition: BNWT
    Description: Teal down jacket with purple interior w/ faux leather pockets and collar detailing.
    SOLD

Brand: 3.1 Phillip Lim
    Item: Trench Coat
    Price: $150
    Condition: BNWOT
    Description: Beige trench coat with traditional epaulets. Belt button holes have subtle blue accents. Materials: 100% Cotton.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015

2. WhyHelloThere

WhyHelloThere Member

Hi, do you have measurements for the Phillip Lim Trench Coat?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.