• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT....NUDIE Mens Regular Ralf 36" x 32" CHEAP

Fat Phil

Reaction score
I have a pair of Nudie Regular Ralf Straight BootCut 36/32". These are Brand New with Tags. Two tags are missing though, one that should be in the back pocket and one that hangs from a string. Nonetheless these jeans are very real and very new (I never even stepped into them). The retail for these is $240.00 at Barney's New York but because these aren't my size, I'm selling them for the cheap starting offer of $100. If you want to buy these right now staright off my hands then give me $150 and they're yours! Accepted payments: Pickup, MO, PayPal(not preffered), concealed cash Trades: Size 38 evisus or nudies (a baggy style please, Im a big man), size 38 true religions. Size 11-11.5 dunks (Send Helps, Irons, Denims (hi/lo), any dunk under $200) Theres a gaurantee of authenticity with 110% money back gurantee. I also have gotten authenticity checks on this forum and on mynudies and everyone agrees they are real. Let me know if you want the links to the checks This image will show ownership of item.
DSCN2197.jpg
High Offer = 120 shipped
DSCN2244.jpg
DSCN2245.jpg
DSCN2242.jpg
DSCN2243.jpg
DSCN2247.jpg
if there are pics of things thatd youd like to see please let me know.

JoMak_NYC

Reaction score
If they had been dry you could have consiered them sold.
confused.gif

Fat Phil

Reaction score
tomorrow is the last day... im not looking for much since that 120 shipped offer is international, so when you offer 120 shipped in the us its gonna be the high offer

Fat Phil

Reaction score
today is the last day to bid on these so get your offers in quick

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't happen to want to buy some RB6s would you Fat Phil?! :p

Fat Phil

Reaction score
o my bad they are pending.. the payment was sent before i got your pms... but if theres a problem with the current buyer, then i will def sell to u

Torec_Scrail

Reaction score
Oh dam, that was a nice price... Should've checked the forum a few days ago *shakes head*

vgersix

Reaction score
I wish I had seen this. I have a pair of Baggy Bjorn Dark Embo Wash NWT I am looking to sell or trade for an amazing price!! they are NWT Sz 38x34. I would let them go for $85 shipped in the USA.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads