1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT Nudie Gunnar Organic Chambray, Size M PRICE DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by rstanton14, Jan 25, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rstanton14

rstanton14 Member

Brand new shirt, never ended up wearing it. Only tried on, never worn. Medium fits me perfect; I'm a Medium in GBV and a Large in APC.

Nudies description:
    "Our favourite Turkish chambray. Great blue shadings and a shimmering surface. The more you wear it and wash the more beautiful it gets. Dark blue top stitches all over. Two-button cuff. Chest pockets with flaps. Customized buttons. An orange thread has been used for the top buttonhole inside the placket and inside bottom hem. Slightly rounded bottom hem. 100% organic cotton. Regular, slightly shaped fit."

Measurements:

P2P: 21.5"
    Sleeve: 27"
    Shoulder: 17.5"
    Pit to hem: 18" (hem is rounded in front and back)

$130 $120 $110 $100 $90 + 3% paypal fees, buyer pays for shipping, CONUS

I'm willing to ship outside of CONUS but will charge for shipping, message me and I will let you know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.