• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT J. Crew 484 Jeans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
-Price includes shipping within the U.S.

- Add 4% for paypal or send as gift.

- I always ship with tracking number.

- No Refunds.

- Conus only, international please pm me

I have several pairs of J. Crew 484 slim fit jeans in 2 different washes. They are brand new with tags. I have sizes 32/32 for both washes and a size 32/30 for the darker wash. One of them is a resin crinkle wash and the other is a darker more rigid wash (very similar to APC jeans). Retails for $98, yours for $65 shipped

N3LhWl.jpg

HiB0Sl.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0184.JPG
    DSCN0184.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

shadrach

Reaction score
in that case, why did you post a picture of the selvedge 484s (bottom picture)?

Harbin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know those are selvedge (can't see from the picture). I don't know the exact wash of what I have but the color was extremely similar to the 2nd picture, so I posted it not knowing those were the selvedge model. my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads