1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT Isaia made jackets for $55?! GTFO!! Size - 44L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gregaz, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

I have two one Isaia made Corallorosso jackets for sale. They are both orphaned suit jackets, but the patterns aren't anything that you could wear as it. I have seen both for sale in some of the more "fashion forward" stores. Put some brown buttons on it - and you're good to go. Oh, but you also get the Isaia quality and cut, for half the price of what you would pay for a Chinese POS with polyester. Both are BNWT, never worn, and still basted. Made in Italy.

Those who do not know, Isaia made a special line for Nordstrom (now discontinued), and these retailed around $800 for jackets and $1300 for suits. Slim cut, light padding on the shoulders, I am including a photo of mine below for fit guidance.

I only have ONE left - [COLOR=FF00AA]$55 SHIPPED[/COLOR] in CONUS (PM for International).

First up is a charcoal thin pinstripe number in 44L. The closeup photo is the best representation of color and texture.

The measurements are:

Shoulders: 18.5"
    Chest 22.5"
    Waist 21"
    Sleeves 26.5" (approximately 2" extra folded over)
    Length (from BOC) 32"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013

2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

I guess 38 disappeared instantly :happy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.