1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT Isaia made jackets for $55?! GTFO!! Size - 44L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gregaz, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

I have two one Isaia made Corallorosso jackets for sale. They are both orphaned suit jackets, but the patterns aren't anything that you could wear as it. I have seen both for sale in some of the more "fashion forward" stores. Put some brown buttons on it - and you're good to go. Oh, but you also get the Isaia quality and cut, for half the price of what you would pay for a Chinese POS with polyester. Both are BNWT, never worn, and still basted. Made in Italy.

Those who do not know, Isaia made a special line for Nordstrom (now discontinued), and these retailed around $800 for jackets and $1300 for suits. Slim cut, light padding on the shoulders, I am including a photo of mine below for fit guidance.

I only have ONE left - [COLOR=FF00AA]$55 SHIPPED[/COLOR] in CONUS (PM for International).

First up is a charcoal thin pinstripe number in 44L. The closeup photo is the best representation of color and texture.

The measurements are:

Shoulders: 18.5"
    Chest 22.5"
    Waist 21"
    Sleeves 26.5" (approximately 2" extra folded over)
    Length (from BOC) 32"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

I guess 38 disappeared instantly :happy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.