• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BNWT Fully Canvassed Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald Sport Coat Wool/Silk Blend 38S

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry2quinn

Reaction score
Borrowing description and pics with previous seller's permission. Bought this, and after a quick visit to the tailor it was clear this probably wasn't for me... the cut isn't for me, but if the measurements suit you, my loss is your gain! Looking to recover somewhat close to what I paid; I'm eating the shipping cost and then some. Still absolutely new with tag, basting thread, etc!

For Sale, one gorgeous new with tags Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald cut sport coat. This jacket is new with tags, perfect condition, and has a line through the label to prevent returns to a retail store. Original list price on the tag is $548.00.

This jacket is full canvased and has unfinished sleeves, just ready for your tailor to turn into functional cuffs. Single vent, and fairly minimal shoulder padding. 85% wool, 15% silk. Italian woven fabric, jacket made in China.

Price is $175 --> $160 --> $150, domestic shipping included. International buyers: I am happy to work with you, but you will need to cover the additional shipping beyond what I would normally pay for domestic. Contact me and we'll work something out.

Approximate (but careful) measurements are:
Chest: 20.5"
Length: 28.75"
Shoulder: 17"
Waist at top button: about 18.75"
Sleeve: unfinished

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0030.jpg
    DSC_0030.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads