1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT ETRO - 54EU/42US Cotton Sportcoat for Spring/Summer!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DGstyles, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DGstyles

DGstyles Senior member

Hello SFers,

I have a wonderful Etro sportcoat available. The lighting in the pictures is causing the odd horizontal bright variation on the jacket and shirt. Even though I love Etro, I am fairly particular about the items I do get from them. A local store had these items, which I have been lucky to pick up in the last few months. I was going to keep the sportcoat, but decided against it as I already have a light coloured ETRO sportcoat and I can't return it. Shipping is included, but anywhere outside the CONUS must pay for the additional shipping costs. Payment to be completed by Paypal. Feel free to MAKE AN OFFER.

The sportcoat is 100% cotton, light and perfect for the spring & summer, half lined in a cool digital print of paisley. It is a white/ivory with very cool grey horizontal pinstripes and horizontal texture (you should be able to see the texture in the close-up picture of the lapel). Fashion forward fit.

P2P: 21.5"
    Shoulder: 18.5"
    Sleeves: 26"
    BOC (bottom of collar): 29"
    Waist Suppression (at slimmest point): 20.5"

Retail Price: $1,195
    SF Price: $225 -> $135

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  2. DGstyles

DGstyles Senior member

Drops. Great items here for great prices. Won't even find these at the Etro outlets for their season clear-outs. These shouldn't even last at these prices!

3. DGstyles

DGstyles Senior member

Seriously, final drops. Why is the sportcoat still around?

4. Dr Nemo

Dr Nemo Senior member

If it was a L (32" vs 29") it would be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.