1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT Domenico Vacca Safari jacket for sale, retail $1950. Size 54Eu

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by LA Guy, May 6, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Sold Hi, I have a Domenico Vacca safari jacket for sale. It is probably the best constructed jacket I've seen in a while, and it if was a few sizes smaller, I'd keep it. Retail was $1950, I am asking just $368 shipped within the USA, or $375 shipped anywhere else. Original Domenico Vacca tags are attached, and condition is perfect, except that the top button is a little loose. The first picture shows the color best. It is made of middle to heavyweight, very soft but durable dark blue cotton twill. It is unlined, and is fully piped in wine canvas. Dual back vents and a medium slim cut is flattering on number of bodytypes. Perfect for a 43 or 44 R or L US, imo. There are numerous details. The buttom two bellows pockets have complementary blue leather accents, as shown, as does the collar and the inside of the sleeves. There are underarm grommets for ventilation. Buttons are a beautiful complementary marbled brown color, Front has a dual zip closure in addition to the button closure. The zipper is a Lampo zipper, which. along with, imo, is second only to riri in quality. There are two buttoned pockets on the inside, one wallet sized, one cell phone sized. The construction is impeccable. Anyway, the pictures show all the details. I plan to put this up on Ebay (at $360 starting bid +$20 shipping (it is reasonably heavy) on Monday, so here is your chance to pick it up before the general public has a chance. PM me if you have any questions or are interested. I will send the package out UPS within 24 hours of receiving payment. Paypal is greatly preferred. Cheers, and enjoy, Fok. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

very nice, i like

3. LA Guy

Again, this will be Ebayed tomorrow morning if no takers by then. Price drop to $338 shipped within the contiguous US, $345 elsewhere.

Fok.

4. LA Guy

Sold to member pending payment.

5. johnnynorman

johnnynorman Well-Known Member

Dammit -- I'd been on a 10,000 calorie-a-day diet for the last several days in hopes that maybe I could get the safari jacket to fit.

6. LA Guy

Sold.