1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bnwt cashmere gucci blazer - 40r

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Catch-22, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Catch-22

Catch-22 Active Member

I just received this amazing gucci blazer as a gift but really don't think I'd wear it much (very casual work environment). It is absolutely brand new and just sitting in the gucci garment bag I received it in. It's currently on Bluefly for $1399 (down from retail of $2032). Starting offers of $900 + shipping. Â This is 35% off the already discounted bluefly price Since its on bluefly - I'll just provide their description and picture. Â "¢ Color: Grey MÃ[​IMG]lange "¢ Exquisite cashmere and silk blend for light weight and soft hand; fully lined "¢ Three-button, double-vented body with notch lapels "¢ Flap front pockets, chest pocket and two inside pockets "¢ Tailored fit with a lightly padded shoulder "¢ Seven-inch drop Gucci Blazer Please message me for measurements or questions. I can also take additional pictures if requested. Thanks,