1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT Canada Goose 2015 Langford Parka Medium Black Retail $825

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by sirjas01, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjas01

sirjas01 Active Member

Brand New Canada Goose 2015 Langford Parka "Red Label" Size Medium in Color Black
    for Men.

This 2015 Langford Parka is one of the warmest and most stylish Canada Goose Jackets.
    With Detachable FUR. This jacket is rated TEI 4 which can withstand temperature ranging
    from -15 to -25 Celsius. Brand New with all original tags attached and Certificate of
    authenticity from Canada Goose. Canada Goose's proprietary Anti-Counterfeit Hologram
    guarantees that this jacket is 100% Authentic.

This Jacket is in size "LARGE" for men. This will fit men who wear suit sizes 38R-40R the
    best. Depending on laying it will also fit 36R and 42R.

SHOULDER TO SHOULDER SEAMS: 19 to 19.5 NCHES
    LENGTH OF JACKET (TOP OF COLLAR TO BOTTOM OF JACKET): 37-37.5 INCHES
    LENGTH OF SLEEVES (SHOULDER SEAM TO BOTTOM CUFF): 26.5-27" INCHES
    HEIGHT OF HOOD WITH FUR ELEVATED: 20-22 INCHES
    CHEST SIZES: 38-40 INCHES

Every piece of coyote fur on the hood of Canada Goose jackets is different, the advantage
    of buying from me is I only pick the best fur pieces. You are bidding on a guaranteed above
    average piece. On this jacket the fur is massive.

Price is Firm, This jacket retails for $825 and Canada Goose is like Alden which never go on sale.

Free Shipping to US and Canada. The jacket will be packed securely for shipping.
    I do not accept returns unless the item is received differently than described.

I have purchased and sold many high end clothing and shoes on Ebay with perfect
    feedback. Please follow the link below for my ebay listing of the same item:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151926445951?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.