1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT Bow-Tie Suede Clesea Boots UK 7.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by muchisgiven, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muchisgiven

muchisgiven Senior member

I'm selling a brand new pair of Suede Bow-Tie Chelsea boots. They are a beautiful suede mocha brown, with danite souls. Great boot for the winter weather. They are unworn and will come with the box, and dust bags. It's a really great boot, unfortunately it's just not my style, and they are bit too big for me.

These are stock online photos, but I can provide personal photos to anyone who is interested. These boots for $425.00

http://www.bow-tie.eu/bow-tie-johnson-i-258746.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.