1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT Black Filson Oilcloth Bomber Size S (Fits S/M) -- Never Worn (LAST DROP)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by desfleurs, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfleurs

desfleurs Member

100 shipped CONUS, Paypal as a gift or 4%, etc. etc.
    last drop, after this, I'm turning it into filson credit.

I was given this jacket as a birthday gift, but I really don't need another bomber aside from my TOJ. Never worn out of the house, I've been meaning to return it for store credit, but Filson isn't exactly my store. It's a slimmer cut than most filson items, fits me well at 6'2//168lbs (I usually wear a medium, size46/47 in TOJ), though it might look nicer on someone who is little stockier than I am. It seems like it's perfect for spring//fall, and could be worn during harsher weather with a layer under it (there is an option to zip in a vest liner from filson).

I've included a photo from the website, the coat hasn't been worn, so it doesn't have that broken-in oilcloth 'sheen' yet, still fresh and matte.

measurements and photos upon request.

http://www.filson.com/products/oil-...sProduct=mens/coats-jackets&fmetaProduct=1011

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.