1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNWT Baracuta MADE IN ENGLAND g9 Jackets at wholesale!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Liam O, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

Up for consideration are a few wonderful, authentic Baracuta G9 windbreakers/lightweight rain coats, worn by the likes of Steve McQueen and Elvis Presley (before he turned into a bloated mess). They are the same jackets pictured (not the one's I'm wearing, however) in the same two colors. I do not accept returns.

I have them currently in blue and stone tan, they are priced at a firm 150 USD with ten shipping for continental USD. Paypal only, please.

Understand that the MSRP on these is 300 USD and they are hard to find, this is the classic version and is new old stock from the estate of the proprietor of a men's fine clothing boutique. These are the classic G9's, not slim fit, modern cut or any funny stuff, just the straight up original style thing.

I am eating a chunk of the shipping in the price, and this is as low as the offer is going to get.

Thanks,

Liam

Sizes and colors currently available

38R natural
    40R natural
    40R navy SOLD
    42L natural x2

Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  2. mythage

mythage Senior member

These are nice! But don't ask for gift payment or you might get fined.

Edit: will you be getting any slim fit ones?

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  3. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

TY for the heads up.

Honestly, I'm a pretty slim dude, if you look at the pictures. I'm a 38" chest and a 29-30" waist, that's me wearing a 38, so they'll probably fit regardless.

4. david3558

david3558 Senior member

Super interested, I'm generally a 39/40 with a 32 waist - do you have measurements on the 40?

David

5. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

David:
    You'll probably want to size down to the 38 unless you're planning to wear it over a sweater, on the "40" pit to pit is 21.5, laying flat, collar to hem is 26, collar to cuff is 34. the pit to pit is a bit skewed, they have a bit of extra material under the arm, but on me even the 38 fit a bit loose (I'm an actual 38)

Let me know if you'd like measurements on the 38.

6. digga

digga Senior member

if you still have the 38, will you post the measurements?

thanks!

7. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

sorry, 38s are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.