1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWT Alexandre Plokhov Black Shawl Waffle Knit Cardigan FW12 - Size 46 (Small)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tonio028, Jul 14, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

All prices include USPS priority within the CONUS. Add $10 for Canada for shirts/pants; $20 for shoes. PM me for other shipping quotes. For reference, I'm about 5'8", 150ish lbs., with a 36/37" chest. I'm typically a size small in shirts, a US 30/EU 46 in pants. In shoes I wear an 8D Alden Barrie/8.5D Alden Leydon, 41 in CPs, 42 in MMMs, 7 UK in Grenson, 7.5 UK 5 fitting Trickers, 9 in Quoddy and Sperry.

Feel free to PM me with any questions on specific pieces. Offers welcome and discount shipping for multiple items.

BNWT Alexandre Plokhov Black Shawl Waffle Knit Cardigan FW12 - Size 46 (Small) - $450>$425>$375
    From the FW12 collection. See runway picture at end. 100% wool, made in Italy. Clasp front closure, double breasted design, inner button at chest to assist fold-over fastening. Basketweave body, thick shawl collar, with ribbed hem at cuff and back hem. This piece is the real deal. I have accumulated way too many knits and since I am awaiting some Schneider pre-orders, I need to make room in the closet. Retail on this around $1K.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Measurements
    Shldr. to shldr: N/A (Raglan shoulders)
    Pit to pit: 19.5"
    Sleeve length: 24.5" (from pit to cuff; note that the ribbed cuff on sleeve is approx. 5.5" and it is meant to fold over)
    Body Length: 28" (from bottom of back collar to bottom hem)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  2. Diglet

Diglet Senior member

Oh man oh man, cannot recommend this piece enough. Someone better pick this up soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.