• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNWT $2.2K Isaia LUX 46R Blue Herringbone Weave Sports Coat - Small Defect

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiRedSkin

Reaction score
Up for sale is a pure lux coat. This ISAIA 3/2 Roll Fully canvassed sports coat was purchased at Neiman Marcus. This coat is brand new and ready to wear. It has the standard Isaia lining and has all the bells and whistles including working cuffs, fully canvassed, beautiful shoulders, hand-picking.. you need this.

Upon inspection, I found two very small rips near above the right patch pocket as shown in the pictures. As this does not fit me (why I am selling), I did not bring it to my local tailor for reweaving. He quoted me $50 for the job as the rips are very small. You could go with a similar option or wear it as it is. I tried it on and my girlfriend did not notice in the store.

Measurements
23.5" from pit to pit
20" from shoulder to shoulder
25.5" from shoulder seam to end of sleeve
32.5" from BOC to end of coat

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker