1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWOT Sam Hober Tie █ GRAIL Navy with Red Stripe Grenadine Grossa █ 100% silk, Made by Hand, 3.35 x

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Feb 10, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a new-without-tags tie from Sam Hober. NEVER worn. Selling as part of my closet cleaning because I own too many navy ties

Sam Hober needs little introduction here. Excellent quality stuff. 58.5 x 3.35 inches

It's made from grenadine grossa silk. Navy with red stripes. Works well with suits and sportcoats. Very versatile.

Same ties as here: http://www.samhober.com/grenadine-g...-stripe-on-midnight-blue-grenadine-tie-1.html

I paid $85 + $18 shipping for that one I believe. I will let it go for $85 $79 shipped CONUS. (I eat the shipping) This will save you $24 on a never worn tie!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have excellent feedback here

I will ship to the rest of the world at cost via USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail (ask for a quote)

As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is.

First one to pay gets the item.

I will only "hold" an item for a person who submits payment via Paypal "eCheck" via PayPal eCheck. Once the check clears via Paypal, I will ship the item. ​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• H1.JPG
      H1.JPG
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views: