1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNWOT 3sixteen SL-100x (29, fits a 30)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mysterymeatpete, Sep 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysterymeatpete

mysterymeatpete Well-Known Member

I don't think I need to introduce these jeans on SF. 3sixteen is unique among most premier jawnz in that it has its OWN exclusive Kuroki Mill in Okayama, Japan to create its fabrics. Then the fabric is brought over to the USA to have each pair of jeans handsewn. The SL-100x is their slim straight model--slim through the thighs with a slight taper from the thighs to the hem, thus creating a modern, slim silhouette.

These have been chainstitch hemmed by well-regarded SelfEdge to 33"--a length that is perfect for most guys to bust out a few stacks or cuff up a little and wear unstacked. Seriously great denim material. Also comes with a beautiful, thick leather tag by Tanner Goods.

I took the tags off as soon as I got them (because I can't return them anyway after getting them hemmed :\), did a quick introductory stretching routine lunging and squatting around in my room, then haven't worn them since, so they're an essentially NEW pair of SL-100x at discount just because I can't return them. Pics speak for themselves.

Measurements (BiG style)-

Tagged size: 29
    Waist: 15"
    Front rise: 10.5"
    Thigh: 11"
    Knee: 8.25"
    Hem: 7.75"

Asking: $180 via Paypal, includes shipping to CONUS only

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012

2. kerodean

kerodean Member

So nice, shame you don't ship outside US. :drool:

3. mysterymeatpete

mysterymeatpete Well-Known Member

I could... but the price would go up accordingly as well. PM me if you're interested! We can maybe work something out :D

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012

4. kerodean

kerodean Member

Thanks, but they're more than a little out of my price range, if it were between $100 to $150 Id be all over them. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.