1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNIB Vass boots P2 Last Size 42.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Immanuelrx, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Immanuelrx

Immanuelrx Active Member

They are a double leather sole and the two types of leather are red cognac calf and burgundy scotch grain calf. These are first quality boots. The price includes free shipping to the US. International, PM me to work something out. Please let me know if you want more pictures at different angles or for any other questions. All I have done is tried them on. BNIB with shoe trees and shoe bags. I will entertain a trade, but is must also be BNIB. I would very much prefer to sell the boots instead of trade though. $425 OBO

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    2 people like this.
  2. RogerP

RogerP Senior member

3. bsarosi

bsarosi Senior member

Are they 42 or 42.5? Photo sole shoes size 42...

4. Immanuelrx

Immanuelrx Active Member

They are 42.5. As seen in the closer picture below, it is 42 with a dash next to it. The dash indicates the .5
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.