1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BNIB RARE LANVIN LAMBSKIN BLACK NUBUCK HIGH TOP SNEAKERS U 9 FROM FW 2014

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wurlwyde, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Distinguished Member

For sale are Lanvin Lambskin Nubuck Mid High Top Sneakers in Black (Color is listed as Gray, although in person/photos, they look black). These sneakers are very rare and come brand new in the original box with two Lanvin shoe bags, and an extra set of waxed laces. They were made in Italy and feature the classic Lanvin sneaker sole, a lambskin Nubuck upper, leather heel, and a partial lined merino inner (back of the tongue and upper half of the back inner) (It doesn't extend through out the whole shoe, stopping just past the ankle). Please contact me with any questions. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014

2. Bido05

Bido05 Member

I recall you were selling oxblood CP highs in a 40...are those still available?

3. wurlwyde

wurlwyde Distinguished Member

Hey, good memory. Those are sold. The only shoes I have that aren't listed are a couple pairs of mids from the Nike x Riccardo Tisci collaboration.

4. Bido05

Bido05 Member

Thx for the speedy reply!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.