1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNIB: Prada Sunglasses - Up for quick sale

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by WatchGuy, Jul 18, 2006.

1. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

I have this pair of Prada sunglasses for sale. Their retail is $399, but I paid just about $215 at an authorized dealer after taxes. I am selling them for $135 shipped in USA. International shipping extra.

They have never been worn and come with all of the boxes and papers. Absolutely no scratches or blemishes. Guarenteed authentic.

Model: PRADA SPR 60F
    Glass Color: 5AV-3M1 GRAY GRADIENT

[​IMG]

2. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

Hi WatchGuy (with Sunnies, LOL [sorry]), Very interested in these. Any chance I can get a few more photos? I'd like to know how visable eyes are with them on during days (my eyes wander where they should not), so a front on photo with them during the day. The other thing, is how they look on[which will be covered by this]. I'm VERY close to buying them, otherwise I would not ask for them to be put on at all. Question: Why are you selling them? --Wade

3. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

Hey Wade,

I'm not sure these would work for you because they probably do not conceal the eyes as much as you would like. You can see what I am talking about in the following picture. They are gradiant, so they are dark at the top and fade lighter as they go down. Towards the top they would probably conceal a bit, but not so much towards the bottom.

I am selling them because I have a few other pairs and these just haven't ever been used.

If you decide that you are still interested, let me know and I can get you some more pictures.

Thank you for your interest.

[​IMG]

4. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior member

Sunglasses sold.

5. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

Hi WatchGuy, I was going to pass, good call [​IMG] Thanks for the deetz. --Wade