1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

BNIB Edward Green Harrogate Dark Oak/Mink Suede Wingtip E888 7.5/8E + EG Shoetree!

Elegant dark oak calf and mink suede pairing makes it suitable for both suiting and sharp tailoring

1. kelsiph

kelsiph Member

kelsiph submitted a new listing:

Edward Green Harrogate Dark Oak/Mink Suede Wingtip Derby E888 7.5/8E New In Box! - Elegant dark oak calf and mink suede pairing makes it suitable for both suiting and sharp tailoring

Read more about this listing...

2. acapaca

acapaca Member

I've not worn Edward Green before. A 7.5E in John Lobb fits me with a little room to spare, though that's the size I wear in most. Advice?

3. kelsiph

kelsiph Member

Edward Green is from my experience usually narrower and more snug than JL. Overall, JLs fit a larger audience and is more generous in the toe box. If you wear 7.5E for Lobbs on the 7000 last and have room to spare, I think EG 7.5E will fit nice and snug. Don't expect the same amount of wiggle room you had for the Lobbs though. Personally, I think EG's after a short wear-in is more comfortable as it seems to support the arch more. Do note that the brogues may, for some, feel stiffer than say cap toe oxfords, but at the same time, these are derbies so it has more room for adjustments if length is not the issue (which I don't think would be the case here).

Let me know how else I can help.

4. kelsiph

kelsiph Member

5. unicon11

unicon11 Active Member

Could you discount this shoes? I don't need shoe tree. I want to know the available price excluding sheo tree.

6. unicon11

unicon11 Active Member

Could you sell me this shoes $560 excluding shoe tree.?

7. kelsiph

kelsiph Member

Please see our conversation.

8. kelsiph

kelsiph Member