1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BNIB Crockett & Jones Somerville 7.5UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Frank the sheep, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank the sheep

Frank the sheep Senior member

I decided to let these go if someone wants them because i don´t seam to find a good time to wear them. I bought them in january but before the winter was over i also bought the Canterbury from G&G and for obvious reason i use the G&G when i want a nice balmoral boot :)

The boot is on the 337 last and from the handgrade line. They are SUBS but i can´t find anything wrong with them, if i did i would had returned them to the store when i bought them. The shoes comes with the original box and dustbags. I have only tried them on indoors on a carpet so the soles are 100%.

The price includes shipping (basic, if you want express you pay extra) and it´s the same price as i paid when i bought them so i still loose the money from one shipping.

French website that sell them: http://www.upper-shoes.com/chaussur...d-jones/3719,73-cuir-suede-balmoral-boot.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Great shoe, wish they were my size. I have the lighter color version.

3. Frank the sheep

They are great, to great to collect dust in my wardrobe. A part of me hopes that no one wants them so i can say that i have to keep them :D

4. SuitedDx

SuitedDx Senior member

They are awesome! Also have a pair but upper is also dark brown calf and trying to find a reason to wear them this summer. It is pretty cold in my office :)

5. rs232

rs232 Senior member

Do you have the outsole measurements? I'm a little confused between the EU and UK translation - to me it seems a size out on that website.

6. Frank the sheep

It´s confusing to everyone :)

The widest part of the sole - 103 mm

Length - 301 mm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.