1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNIB Alden Black Shell Cordovan Jumper Boots Size 8.5D (Trubalance)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Derek92, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Cross Post from SW&D

These are just gorgeous boots originally made for Leather Soul.
    Size 8.5D on the Trubalance last so these fit a 9D best.
    Double leather sole
    Metal Eyelets
    No speed hooks, which I know many here hate
    BNIB with shoe bags
    These have been in good shoe trees, in the bags, in the box for their whole life. To be honest I have wanted to wear these numerous times but have been too afraid because they are so pretty. I know its stupid but thats how I am. Now its time to move on if I can get my asking price or close to it.

Price includes shipping to the US, shipping elsewhere will be cost minus $10. I am open to offers. Please look at my other listings for more shoes in this size.

$525 -> $515

2. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

Hi pm'd you about these

3. Derek92

Derek92 Senior member

Glad you mentioned it here because I never received it. Please resend the pm so we can discuss. Thanks!

Derek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.