1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNIB Alden Alpine Grain Wingtip Boots for Leffot (8D, Barrie Last)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Allen Dreadmon, Feb 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

I'm offering a brand new pair of Alden Brown Alpine Grain Wingtip Boots for Leffot at a discount. They are brand new and will be shipped directly from Leffot. This pre-order took 6 months to make and they have now shipped. This makeup features Brass eyelets and Commando Soles. It is sold out and unavailable elsewhere.

Retail price is $595. I'm only selling because I've acquired some make ups since I ordered these and would rather put the money into something else. Please note the price is firm, as I'd rather hold onto them then sell at a huge loss.

Asking $525 via Paypal. Please add shipping to the price ($15 for U.S., $60 for Canada).

Size 8D, Barrie Last (fits like 8.5D). Please know your size as I cannot accept returns.

Edit: I will consider trades as well.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
  2. mettelindberg

mettelindberg Senior member

Gosh darn, just a bit out of my budget

3. razl

razl Senior member

4. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.