1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BNDS Bracelets - Wooden beaded bracelets

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by amardeep, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amardeep

amardeep Active Member

BNDS Bracelets

I've been making these since last July or August for the blogfam, figured I'd make a post over here and see if anyone's interested.

[​IMG]

Webshop is here: http://shop.brrybnds.com/bracelets/

--Press--
    BNDS Bracelets on Hypebeast - Nov '11

BNDS Bracelets on Complex - Nov '11

--FAQ--
    About
    Wooden bracelets, all handmade to order by myself. The cord is a thick elastic that will not stretch much over time and the beads are all either wood or dyed wood.

Shipping
    Shipping is free worldwide.

Sizes
    Measure your wrist using measuring tape (or a piece of string) loosely around wherever on your wrist you'd wear the bracelets. Use that measurement and choose the correct size range when you're choosing the size for your bracelets.

Other
    For any other inquiries or special order requests, feel free to email BRRYBNDS[at]gmail.com.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. rirakuma

rirakuma Senior member

I like your watch :)

1 person likes this.
  3. Joonyahh

Joonyahh New Member

Bought some bracelets off him when he first started. He dropped them off instead of having them shipped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.