1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BN SNS Herning Cardigan, W+H Shawl Sweater, Nike "BHM"

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by fobe46, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fobe46

fobe46 Senior member

Looking to sell some things that are too small for me.

SOLD! First up, BNWT SNS Herning cardigan in size Small grey. Cardigan is great but a bit too small for me so I am looking to let it go for $110 shipped.

Also have BNWOT wings and horns shawl collar sweater in dark charcoal size small. Really like this sweater but it is too small for me so I have to let it go. I cut off the tags then tried it on only to realize that it was too small for me. Looking for $120 shipped.

SOLD BNIB pair of the newly released Nike "Black History Month" Kevin Durant Vs in size 9.5. These are pretty much deadstock. Looking for shipped.

SOLD Last up, BNIB pair of the Lebron X "Black History Month" in size 9.5. Same deal with the KDs. Looking for shipped.

I have sold numerous items on here so please don't be afraid to purchase from me.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.