1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BMW only

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by idfnl, May 16, 2013.

1. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

Here boys. Have a field day.

2. Desi

Desi Senior member

3. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

^ M Sport bumper, but not actual M5, the slats are slightly different. Those were hard to find even 10 years ago, when I had an E34. There are very few bumper options for the E34 unless you go big money and can get your hands on one of the rare things, like M5, M-Sport, or AC Schnitzer. For awhile I thought I was going to have to import a $3k used 5er from Japan to cull parts from (they all got slathered with ACS stuff) but eventually I sold the car, and even those are rare now, hardly any E34's on the road or in the FS listings in Japan.

Last edited: May 16, 2013
  4. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

M3m3m3m3m3m3m3M3mm3m3m3m33m