1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bluefly coupon

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by TheBee'sKnees, Feb 19, 2004.

1. TheBee'sKnees

TheBee'sKnees Member

Greetings, knowledgeable style guys.

I'm about to make a fairly large Bluefly purchase, but before I do I was wondering if anyone had a coupon of any kind. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

2. miumoi

miumoi Member

3. acole

acole Senior member

Expanding the topic a bit, if you head over to Sierra Trading Post, there's a 10% off $150 coupon there thru tomorrow (2/29), I think:

code: LSC1

Adam C.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Moderator

Couldn't get those Bluefly promo codes to work. Does anyone have any current ones? Thanks.

5. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

Try going to www.jumpondeals.com and enter in Bluefly. It should bring something up if available. You can also do a google search for "promotion codes" and get somewhere that way. Good luck. Let us know what you find out.