• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bluefly.com? Anyone buy from them?

SJTrance

Reaction score
I was browsing through that site and wanted to know your thoughts about them. Anyone here but from them? What do you think about their selection?

heavyd

Reaction score
a few times a year they have 'buy three items for 30%' sales... this on top of the 20% off they offer is the only way to work with them.

that said, i want the john lobb shoes they are presently offering.

my last purchase here was 3 zegna french cuff shirts at half-off.

the euro-dollar mix has made good deals harder to find but this trend may be changing.

mav

Reaction score
I've bought jeans from there and they're great. Quick delivery, friendly customer service, etc.

dshin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've ordered from them a few times. They've always been great to buy from/

mattg

Reaction score
I ordered a purse for my girlfriend from BlueFly, they were very quick and effective, and would recommend them and use them again.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought a pair of John Lobb shoes from them about a year or so ago.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I bought a pair of John Lobb shoes from them about a year or so ago.

how'd they turn out? box, shoe trees, quality of shoes (dried out, perfect)?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
how'd they turn out? box, shoe trees, quality of shoes (dried out, perfect)?
JL Farndon in brown calf. They arrived boxed without trees but in great shape. I've worn them about a dozen times, and they continue to look great.

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back in the day, when their prices were actually good.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zjpj83
Back in the day, when their prices were actually good.
The pair of Lobbs has been my only purchase from Bluefly. They were on very deep discount, and IIRC, a one day discount.

F475

Reaction score
I've ordered from Bluefly many times, but I always wait for the sales (of which there are many throughout the year). Many items on Bluefly can sometimes be had for less elsewhere, so shop around and compare prices. Still, they are worth a look, and reliable. Decent selection usually, so something for everyone.

binge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a trio of shirts from them about 11 months ago. I have no complaints with my one purchase with them, it was entirely satisfactory. However, I find that Sierra Trading Post has selection and pricing more to my liking. I've purchased quite a lot from STP.

farfisa23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of their stock - BFLY- which has lost 80% of its value. I wish they would sell me some Lobbs at the discount their stock took.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads