• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Blue shoes - what can you wear them with?

Ichiro

Reaction score
I've noticed a few pictures of Edward Green shoes on the forum that are most definitely blue in colour. What colour suits/trousers do these work best with and for what occasions? I can't quite get my head around this.

raiderbuck

Reaction score
Ask Phat Guido...he has a pair of dark blue loafers that look killer.

I think he's worn them with everything from denim, to grey trousers, to orange trousers. Always looks nice IMO.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think gray pants or jeans and also khakis. They seem to want to be paired with a blue jacket or sweater IMO.

Dashing1

Reaction score
I've got an old (pre-Prada) pair of Church's blue bucks (truly--blue suede shoes). They look great with khakis and summer colors (white to pastels). I think the color would be fine with gray, but the casual nature of this pair (they have crepe soles) does not lend itself to more formal suitings.

I tend to wear them with jeans. They always provide a certain duende to any rig I don.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%