• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Blue in Greeen online

linoleum

Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know the url to the website? Or if its even up yet?

THANKSSSSSSSSSS

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's not good. so many things to buy and now these guys are about to come along and taunt me with more. aaaahhh!
angry.gif

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Geez, someone needs to know that don't things don't launch right at midnight. Give the guys over at BIG sometime to get ready for the massive hit that this site is gonna take from Superfuture, Styleforum, and various other fans Japanese fashion. You know that you might not be able to get into this site the first day, cause of all the people trying to get on to it today.

Antler4641

Reaction score
The opening has been delayed until the 18th. When it's up, though, I'm going to be so happy! Good luck BIG!

Felix

Reaction score
juno is going to loose a lot clients....

minya

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Felix
Er, I don't think so. The amount of stuff available on Yahoo Japan (and nowhere else) is still astronomical.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Felix
Bad for him, good for us. 15% service fee is a lot. Plus shipping! Killer.

But I do agree with Minya, there's still a whole lotta stuff out there to be bought, loopwheeler for instance.

Felix

Reaction score
yeah that's right but i think BIG is good for the basic stuff like denim...if you want something 'more special' there will always be juno
blush.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wonder if that swagger stuff is going to sell online, or even in the store. I like it personally because it's way different. but people here just won't get it

i've been searching juno for days now trying to find a cheap winter jacket. even the ******* no name brands look very nice. just waiting to pulll the trigger

Oldboy

Reaction score
I doubt BIG will do much to hurt Juno's business, if at all. If anything, I think guys like xcoldricex are the ones who make a significant difference.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i've been searching juno for days now trying to find a cheap winter jacket. even the ******* no name brands look very nice. just waiting to pulll the trigger

My bookmarks folder is full of links to Rakuten and Yahoo.jp from looking for the exact same thing. Haven't made a decision yet.

Antler4641

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
My bookmarks folder is full of links to Rakuten and Yahoo.jp from looking for the exact same thing. Haven't made a decision yet.

Hey Ahaz,

Would you mind sharing a few of those bookmarks? I'd be interested to see what you're looking at for winter jackets.

denimfiend

Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
i wonder if that swagger stuff is going to sell online, or even in the store. I like it personally because it's way different. but people here just won't get it

p.s. their swagger denims are only from size 34-38. sucks big time for slimmer peeps. If any of you would like one though I'm on the priority list so pm me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads