1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Blue Cult jeans - any good?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zjpj83, May 4, 2006.

1. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

There are a few for what would seem cheap on Bluefly. Thanks.

2. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

I have one pair that I really like - faded black with a slight bootcut.

The fit on this model is excellent, and they have held up very well.

However, I've seen a few pairs with sub-par denim, and cuts/washes that didn't work too well.

3. Rye GB

Rye GB Angry Englishman

No there garbage!.

Those guys take hella margins whilst using Domestic Denim and churning out sloppy product, they had it good for a while untill the customer got smart to the repetition going on in their product selection.
    Anyway I hear there struggling over, so they probably won't be around soon, shit load of inventory and nowhere to shift it. Maybe they could put it on the Costco website with the $19.99 Von Dutch jeans.

This is what happens when you get cocky, spend all your cash on fancy motors and rest on your laurels!

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

No there garbage!.

Those guys take hella margins whilst using Domestic Denim and churning out sloppy product, they had it good for a while untill the customer got smart to the repetition going on in their product selection.
    Anyway I hear there struggling over, so they probably won't be around soon, shit load of inventory and nowhere to shift it. Maybe they could put it on the Costco website with the $19.99 Von Dutch jeans.

This is what happens when you get cocky, spend all your cash on fancy motors and rest on your laurels!

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I haven't seen any current models as my pair was from a few seasons ago, but the quality on mine is pretty decent - about the same as Jean Paul Da'mage I'd say. Would you say they are following a similar route as PDC w/ lowered quality/price?

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

My girlfriend's Blue Cults are about 3 weeks old and the knees are already fraying [​IMG]

6. Renault78law

Renault78law Distinguished Member

My girlfriend's Blue Cults are about 3 weeks old and the knees are already fraying [​IMG]
    no comment. [​IMG]

7. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

no comment. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. TrojanGarb

TrojanGarb Senior Member

The girly has a pair and they seem alright. The rhinestones on the pocket havent fallen off or anything. The denim is a pretty good weight and it's a good wash that isn't overdone.