1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Blue Blue Japan Sashiko Quilted Coat (4) - L/XL

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

Brand new, tags still attached. Lining is silky (literally: it's 100% silk) and a perfect bright shade of royal blue. Great Fall or winter coat with some layering. The exterior is quilted, has beautiful sashiko detailing, and starts out as a neat indigo color with a hint of electric blue (to my eye at least). Very, very nice. Just doesn't fit me entirely right, and was an impulse buy. I'll probably regret this, just get it over with. Featured on the SF homepage as a must buy, and for good reason - it's a great, great makeup. Feels very considered, like a lot of Japanese stuff. The construction is great. I wish it fit better - I'll be back to cop blue blue stuff at a future date for sure. Last picture is close-up of texture of Blue Blue's instagram - that's the jacket version, this is the coat version. $299 guys. + shipping/4%. Get it while it's hot Will take the first reasonable offer, fresh price drop $375 1/19 :nodding: $349 1/20 :D Shoulders - 19"
    Chest - 23.25"
    Back Length - 34.5"
    Sleeve - 26.5" (also look good cuffed)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.