• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bloomingdales South Coast

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Checked it out, pretty darn nice for a bloomingdales. They've got at least as much eg as barneys, some cp company I was shocked to see and marc jacobs collections (overpriced but a couple of decent things). The talent aka scenery is great and the place looks really high end. They are having a sale this weekend and they even have common projects on 30% off for drizzt. They have the black and white laceless slip ons which will be 185 plus tax starting tomorrow. Yaya thank me later.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Right on, I'm taking my moms there this sat so she can pick out a gift for herself, as she is impossible to shop for

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Oh and for Neiman Marcus enter code PRIVATE today for 30% off.

AnotherVictim

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Right on, I'm taking my moms there this sat so she can pick out a gift for herself, as she is impossible to shop for

I'll probably be around southcoast this sat
laugh.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^^sweet cops!!

Coulomb

Reaction score
just returned from the SC Bloomingdales. Virtually all of the men's selection is on sale from 25-40%, with the vast majority being 40% off retail. The sale ends this Sunday. The two articles of EG that I purchased were 40% off.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coulomb
just returned from the SC Bloomingdales. Virtually all of the men's selection is on sale from 25-40%, with the vast majority being 40% off retail. The sale ends this Sunday. The two articles of EG that I purchased were 40% off.
I picked up a theory jacket, but I already decided that I'll return it when I get the chance. It feels nice, it fits nice thru the body, just it just feels too damned long. And it was $500 before the 30% off. I didn't see the EG, did they have some good stuff? Maybe I'll go again in the morning, haha. Nevermind, I just realized this was South Coast Plaza. I was at Beverly Center.

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Read the magic letters (EG) and was wondering if anyone that's been to the sale can recall what they had in EG? No sale here at the SF Bloomie's
frown.gif
. Might have to give them a call tomorrow and place a phone order

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Was just there today....nice store overall. The women's section really rocks, men's I thought was still pretty *meh*. A good amount of EG, which is a forum fave but I'm not into it so *meh*. I get bored of walking into a store like Bloomies and seeing vast amounts of Boss, Polo, Burberry, etc...but I guess it sells so whateva

Shoe section overall disappointing too....tho there was one pair of olive green Varvatos wingtips that were pretty cool

Coulomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Was just there today....nice store overall. The women's section really rocks, men's I thought was still pretty *meh*. A good amount of EG, which is a forum fave but I'm not into it so *meh*. I get bored of walking into a store like Bloomies and seeing vast amounts of Boss, Polo, Burberry, etc...but I guess it sells so whateva

Shoe section overall disappointing too....tho there was one pair of olive green Varvatos wingtips that were pretty cool

yah i have to agree, most of the men's was pretty much the stuff that this forum finds distasteful. they had tons of the RR, Diesel, TR, etc stuff. The other usual suspects included varvatos, theory, zegna, michael kors, gstar, and a few others.

however, given the 30-40% off on all in season apparel, i can't really complain...they do have quite a selection that i'm sure will please most people.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I got my navy cp's so I'm good.

jackassery

Reaction score
I havent been in yet but I drive by at least once a day and seeing the store from the 405 is awesome with that backlit glass front.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eg = engineered garments on this board

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads