• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Blizzard of the century

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Guess I ought not bitch about tonight's low dropping to 24.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
Yes. You ought not. edit: actually, this forecast is warmer than what they were talking about yesterday, so there are people here who are quite happy about it.

Mark from Plano

Lifestyle change - no homo
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Yes. You ought not. edit: actually, this forecast is warmer than what they were talking about yesterday, so there are people here who are quite happy about it.
It's 18 here right now and going to get colder. In Dallas the temps are going to drop to 9 with 20-30mph winds taking the windchill down to -7. That may not be Fargo-cold...but you know what...it's still fucking cold. They're saying it will be the coldest night in Dallas in 15 years. This week is going to be the coldest week in Dallas in 22 years.

frenchy

In Time Out
Reaction score
PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAnADA CANADA CAnADA!!!!!!!!!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. You ought not.

edit: actually, this forecast is warmer than what they were talking about yesterday, so there are people here who are quite happy about it.

Man, as bad as that sounds, I'd really hate to be in your shoes come the spring thaw.

Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
It's 18 here right now and going to get colder.

In Dallas the temps are going to drop to 9 with 20-30mph winds taking the windchill down to -7. That may not be Fargo-cold...but you know what...it's still fucking cold. They're saying it will be the coldest night in Dallas in 15 years. This week is going to be the coldest week in Dallas in 22 years.

I think I was there for that winter, all I remember is wanting to stay in the apartment and cook ramen noodles, instead of going out and doing my damn job.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy
PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAnADA CANADA CAnADA!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be surrendering to Mubarak or something?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be surrendering to Mubarak or something?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
my mother in law was leaving this morning, and almost got stuck here till after the blizzard. I told the woman at AA "I don't care where the fuck you take her, just get her out of chicago, she can't stay here"

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
It's 18 here right now and going to get colder.

In Dallas the temps are going to drop to 9 with 20-30mph winds taking the windchill down to -7. That may not be Fargo-cold...but you know what...it's still fucking cold. They're saying it will be the coldest night in Dallas in 15 years. This week is going to be the coldest week in Dallas in 22 years.

it has been pretty crazy the past 2 years. I'm amazed at how Dallas seems to get really shitty weather in both the summer and winter.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
It's starting to hit Detroit now. One meteorologist is saying 6-8 and one is saying 10-12. LOL @ meteorology.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fuck you and your Boca weather, Rambo.

What do you think the temperature is out here?

About 1.

Shoe City Thinker

Reaction score
Sooo psyched! Skiing in southern NH will be awesome, provided I can shovel my way out of the driveway tomorrow.

GoSurface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By Jove! Roland Emmerich was right!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Freezing 65 here atm.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.