1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Blazer(s) Opinions

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jdam2, Aug 19, 2006.

1. jdam2

jdam2 Member

2. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

I have several black blazers but most forum members find them ugly and wrong--i.e., against The Rules.

3. Matt

Matt Senior member

why do you want black?

4. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

kitonbrioni: Not wrong, just boring and bland.

5. luk-cha

luk-cha Senior member Dubiously Honored

i like black sometimes it is a safe option i have got a couple also plaid, i personally dont like navy as it reminds of the mao suits of old men in a paddy field

6. jdam2

jdam2 Member

I am looking at black as a different option. I have the traditional navy blue blazer and also a plaid option as well. Looking for something that is a bit different to wear on occasion. I believe that it to can make a nice presentation.

A number of years ago I had one that I wore and liked the look of it. For me it seemed to work quite well.

7. jmh

jmh Active Member

kitonbrioni: Not wrong, just boring and bland.

Which is why virtually all formalwear is black?

There's nothing inherently bland or boring about wearing black. In fact, depending on what its worn with, it can be among the richest, most dramatic and elegant choices.

8. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

You can get this look then...

[​IMG]