1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Blazer opinions and show me yours.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by DesertYeti, Oct 18, 2015.

1. DesertYeti

DesertYeti New Member

Hi, J here. New to style in general, been reading a lot here and looking to purchase some blazers. Curious what everyone thinks about this one....[​IMG]

2. powerkicker

powerkicker Senior member

I personally strongly dislike it.

3. DesertYeti

DesertYeti New Member

What do you dislike about it? What do you like in a blazer and what would you suggest?

4. billythekid

billythekid Well-Known Member

The button is way too high ( have a deeper v) That could nearly be a 3 button jacket. Too big of lapels. The sleeves are way too big and the mid is probably too tight. It's a bad choice.

5. powerkicker

powerkicker Senior member

jacked up buttons and wizard sleeves for starters. Pocket flaps are huge. Really, I hate all of it.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015