1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Blackheads

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by TyRi, Jun 8, 2002.

1. TyRi

TyRi New Member

Does anyone have use any products or know of any secrets to get rid of blackheads?

2. parsonsdb

parsonsdb Well-Known Member

TyRi, Hey man I use to have the same problem with blackheads  I would get them around and on my nose and hair line. What worked for me was, soak my face with a hot-towel to open up my pores, take a wash cloth  with just a little bit of soap and go to town on my shnoz and the rest of my face. And finish with a hot shower. I also have a question....I am my girlfriend's date to her uncles wedding. I have the link to the dress, but I don't know how to put it up so ya'll can see it and Steve B. and J wont get any heat for it. Thank you guys.   Parsonsdb \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t [​IMG]

3. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

I'll have to defer to J on that one. I can't get my links to post either, so I've been typing them out.